The following excuse for why I haven't blogged since oh September I think are pretty pathetic. An excuse I've used before, I couldn't find my camera cord to upload pictures, so I just put off blogging and put off blogging, then my mother who should know way less about technology than I do just said, "You know your laptop probably has a spot to just pop in your memory card." Like it was no big deal. And low and behold it does. I. Am. A. Moron. So I will "try" to catch up on this lovely blog just like I said three years ago before Miss Quinn Audrey was born, and I will try to do the same before the new baby comes along in July. That's right we are having ANOTHER baby expected July 9th. We are all very excited and I will try to update more regularly than I did with my last pregnancy as this one has already gone very fast and we are all very excited!
I've said before I could just skip to the present time and move forward with current Schrage events but I someday would love to print out this blog as a memory book for my babies. So back we go to February 2012 and Ava's 6th birthday! We enjoyed a family and friends birthday party at our house were everyone got to much on a menu chosen specifically by Ava. It consisted of grilled cheese sandwitches, tomato soup, applesauce, pickle roll ups, and smokies. Quite the well balanced meal.
Ava received many great gifts including a much beloved kitty towel, a new bieber microphone, workout clothes for gymnastics, and other cool kindergarten stuff.
Ava chose to eat a delicious french toast breakfast on her "official" birthday. Yummy!
Quinn agrees!
Ava received from Mom and Dad Barbie furniture for her Barbie house and a new scooter from her brother and sister.
Nothing like a picture in the van waiting for dad. Picking my nose in my ghetto carseat, can't beat it!
A little Magnadoodle artwork with a chocolate stache.
Two big eyed beauties
A cutie almost 2 year old, and a Mama that needs a makeover....
Ava Irene - 6 years old
Doug and I joined the Howe's Mortenson's, and Lenehans for the Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean convert a at the end of February. That is all I am going to say about that night......
Stay tuned for more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment