Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Backsplashes & Burnt Cookies

I promise this is the last of Christmas 2011. I just really love my f-ing Christmas time so lay off! (please tell me you read that in a Chris Farley voice)
 
Quinnie chilling in a now recalled Bumbo seat. After this picture was taken she fell out and cracked her skull. I'm still waiting for my settlement. Seriously if you didn't here about the Bumbo recall google that crap. You will find that parents are morons. 

 Now that Tony and Heather have kids they are all about hanging out with the Schrage's and doing lame crap with us such as playing Princess Yahtzee or as this picture shows playing Yogi Bear Old Maid with 3/4 of a deck of of cards from Hardee's.
 But we can't be that lame because you can tell from this picture that I always whip out the wine. Too bad Heather was knocked up at this time of year and had to enjoy sipping on her water.
 The Shook Christmas 2011
Cousins Abby (5), Emma (5), and Charlotte (1)
 Grandma Shook handing out all the gifts for the great grand kids.
 Great Grandma got all the bigger girls porcelain tea seats that both Ava and Quinn absolutely love.
 Quinn checking out her new TinkerBell plate from Grandma that she is obsessed with.
 My beautiful brown eyed Ava Irene
5 Years Old
 
 The two sisters playing in Quinnie's room with all her giganto toys.
 And I like to class up my blog every once in awhile with sweet pictures of Doug and Co.
Here is Doug and Cody enjoying a little nightcap rest in the basement. Don't they look so comfy?
 I finally got Doug to work on the back splash tile that I had bought several weeks before. Well how I got him to work on it was really quite easy ladies. I started doing it myself only to find out I clearly suck at installing tile, calling good old John to come help me, which resulted in Doug helping my Dad install so he didn't look like that big of a douchebag. So overall my plan worked and it got done! Hooray!
 And it really does look amazing! This was even before grout. Of course now Doug has to bring up to me several times a month how good of a job he did on that tile. Whatever makes you sleep at night Dougles.
 Grandma and Sara had to come over to help supervise the tile installation as well. Sara really wanted to get in on some Easy Baking since she felt deprived that all she got was my hand me down oven growing up. That smile is clearly making up for some repressed anger towards her parents for not being able to make her own delicious nasty tiny ass cupcakes
 Quinnie and Sara have clearly been licking the Easy Bake Oven bowls.
 Perfect high school graduation material!
Quinnie - 20 months
 
Ava working hard at PBSkids.org. Intense!

No comments:

Post a Comment