Christmas morning is one of my all time favorite times with my family. I have so many great memories growing up laying in my bed just waiting for a little glimpse of sunshine so I could run downstairs and check out the loot. Of course by the time the first glimpse of sunshine even showed through I had already been downstairs and checked out all my new gifts along with all of my brothers and sisters crap too. Some years awesome = Baby Alive doll, other years not so much = Green Doc Martens (I didn't know Santa only shopped the clearance racks)
And this is what its all about. Ava only had really one thing she had asked Santa for; an Easy Oven Maker (Easy Bake Oven) when she came downstairs and saw it under the Christmas lights she lost all body function and just started convulsing on the floor. Christmas Win!
Another Barbie to add to her collection.
Caden checking out his new fishing gear from Santa, and other 10 year old cool stuff.
Santa actually remembered Cooper this year and got him some new dog bones. He's still working them over to this day. Pretty good investment.
Quinner's Christmas joy is the unlimited candy supply that comes with it. I'm sure that Marshmallow stick thing tasted really delicious with those yummy snot boogers starting to come out. Santa also brought her a Little People Princess castle, Leap Frog Fridge Letters, a new Hooded Towel and other goodies.
After enjoying some breakfast in between candy bites and playing with our new toys we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house again to enjoy Christmas Day with the Staudt family. I have learned that if I want to be in pictures I just have to start taking them of myself. Here is Char and I classing it up.
Cole Roberto opening gifts. I hope he got a new shirt to put over that puke jersey.
This was the last Christmas that we had with my Grandma Staudt, who passed away in May of this year. My sister put together a great scrapbook that each grandchild wrote a letter to Grandma with pictures. She did a great job and Grandma couldn't even look at it without balling. I know this Christmas we will miss the random Christmas crying from Grandma. I think one year she even cried when she got a Snuggie.
The following weekend we had Christmas with the Schrage family at Aunt Cindy and Uncle Mike's house. Quinn was having an awesome time especially since in this family she is still the "baby"
She loves opening presents at the Schrage's because it is a complete free for all and she goes CRAZY!
Ava with more Barbies! Ava got a saweet Barbie camper from the Steere's and Kock's. I was very very jealous. I think I have played with that damn Barbie camper more than she has. Shit that thing has a hot tub!
The cool boy with a new DS game.
Quinnie got a new baby and she surprisingly has stayed pretty clean. That is some pure Christmas joy!
The mother of all presents; an Adrian Peterson jersey!!! You can't wipe that smile off!
The Schrage Family Christmas 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment