Well it is now September and with September come many things. For our family this includes the Cyclones usually beating down the Hawks (I said usually), jackets in the mornings and shorts by the afternoon, all the beautiful leaves, and of course an ER visit for Ava.
Ava very serious as she waits in the waiting room to see the doctor holding her paper towel to her head.
Friday night Ava was dinking around (what's new) and fell and hit the back of her head on the bottom of our recliner. A very long story short we ended up in the ER where she received two staples for a pretty good gash in the back of her head. She was very brave as always and didn't cry or make a peep the entire time we were at the hospital. Of course I started freaking out right when I saw all the blood and thought that they were going to have to shave a patch of her beautiful hair (obviously not being worried about a concussion or anything!) Luckily they didn't have to shave her head and you can't even tell their in there, a very good thing since this weekend is my brother Tony's wedding! She gets to have the staples removed on Monday!
Ava very serious as she waits in the waiting room to see the doctor holding her paper towel to her head.
All done! Yes, I know this is kind-off a gross picture!Another exciting thing this week, and much more positive is Ava had her first night of dance class on Monday. She looked so cute in her little black leotard and pink tights. She was even "practicing" in the hallway before class began. She wasn't scared at all to go in and had a great time during ballet. I think she's really going to enjoy it! Her teacher's are Miss Gail, the same dance teacher I had when I was 3, and Miss Tiffany, a friend of mine from school. I'm sure she'll make all kinds of new friends.

First night of dance class! What a cute ballerina!
No comments:
Post a Comment