Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Call the Moving Trucks!

So last week I had blogged that we were possibly going to be selling out house, well..... we accepted an offer on our house in Manly last week! I'm very excited to move to say the least. Our house is a good first home for a new couple but a two bedroom, one small bathroom, only two closet house just isn't big enough for our family of four or all of our "stuff"! Before we accepted our offer on our house in Manly we found a house we LOVED in Nora Springs and received an accepted offer on that house! The house has everything that we were looking for including a huge yard, nice basement family room and something I have been missing, a dishwasher! The kids are excited to finally have their own rooms again and I'm excited to be able to go out back on the patio with a glass of wine and watch the kids play in the fenced in backyard. Here's a picture of the house:
Of course I am married to Nervous Nelly who thinks things will wrong and fall through in some unexplainable way but as of right now our move in date is November 4th. Although we have already moved an hour and a half closer to family, now we will be even closer and Ava will be able to go to a small school. Of course another huge perk is that our good friends Brad and Dawn are our backyard neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment