Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

New House!.....Maybe

Well nothing too exciting has been going on in our family lately, which has definitely been nice! I think every weekend this summer we had a wedding, bridal shower, bachelorette party (o.k. those are just for me), working on our house and pretty much running around like chickens with our heads cut off! This past weekend I did have my future sister in law Heather's bachelorette party in Cedar Falls. I actually was the "bus driver" and hauled everybody around in a 12 passenger conversion van. I think if I can navigate that I can handle a minivan! I'm trying to keep this blog PG so you'll have to check out facebook for pics of that party!

We have had some GREAT news in that we received an offer on our house. I am so excited!! Hopefully we will get it sold soon. When I really think about it, the house has only been on the market for three months, which I think is pretty good in this current economy.


Of course we have been busy all summer looking at houses and I'm sure our realtor Pam is ready to get rid of us. Let's just say we are very picky and have scoured North Iowa looking for the right one!
This is from last week, Ava's first day riding the school bus. Her buddy Chase rides the bus too, so they get to sit together. Her latest thing at night is that instead of getting up to ask for a drink of water at night she asks, "Does the bus pick me up tomorrow? Or are you taking me?" Then a little later comes back out of her room with, " Tomorrow I go on the bus right?" Oh the fun of a 3 year old!
I found her last night reading in this tiny hamper, what a dork!
Safety first!

No comments:

Post a Comment