We are so excited to let everyone know we are having another baby in May! My official due date is May 14th which puts me at 12 weeks right now. I have been feeling pretty good except for this last week when I caught some sort of bug and have been coughing and wheezing all week. We had a doctors appointment on Monday and got to have our first ultrasound. Ava got to come too with Mommy and Daddy and you really could make out alot, which suprised me! I will try to scan the pics and put some up but obviously that may never happen with how well I keep up with this blog. One thing is for sure, only one baby in there though! Thank goodness! Even though I am already starting to show and have whipped out the maternity clothes! You can't beat comfort.
In other Schrage news we move into our new house on Friday! Yahoo!! Even though our house in Manly was only temporary I am so ready to get out of there! It is just a little too close for comfort!
At 8 weeks
A couple weeks ago Ava and I "tried" to rake the yard. It just turned into big piles that she mutulated, but she had fun!
Bring back the nice fall days please!
Wow...congrats on the great news, I bet Ava is excited to be a big sister!!!
ReplyDeleteTake Care, The Noel's