Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween - Return of the Ladybug!

Ava this year for Halloween had decided she was going to be a princess, with a little pushing from mom. Especially since we have several flowergirl dresses she could choose from. But about 2 days before trick-or-treating she found Aunt Kerry's old ladybug costume and decided this was it! So I had to search the house finding things that would go with her costume very quickly. Honestly, I was o.k. with it since we moved Halloween weekend and this turned out to be alot easier! She had alot of fun getting candy with her buddy Heidi and Heidi's cousin Cameron. Of course the two littler ones couldn't keep up with Cameron towards the end and were ready to end the night. Dad stayed at our new house to hand out candy but was pretty dissapointed when he only had about 20 kids.

What a cute little ladybug!


Sponge Bob (Cameron), Ladybug (Ava) and Monkey (Heidi) out for the goods!


Walking in the parade with Mommy. Obviously I was still sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment