A couple weeks ago, (yes I am doing alot of blog dumping) Grandma and Mommy got to go and watch Ava at dance class. She did so good! If I could only learn how to upload my camcorder I could have some great videos. Maybe someday! She was a very good listener and had a huge grin on her face the whole time. She "practices" at home almost every night, working on her toe taps, heel toes, and summer saults. She is dedicated! I think Grandma had a little flashback from when I was in dance, because we look so much alike, especially the part with our undies hanging out from our leotard!
Watching intensely!
Sitting on her spot!
Saturday our whole Shook family went out to eat at Red Lobster for my mom and dad's 25th wedding anniversary. We all had a great time, except for Doug who hates seafood and just stared at his plate the entire time. He doesn't know what he's missing! This whole pregnancy this is a complete win-lose for me in the food department though. I want to eat everything in sight, but get full so much easier! Let's just say my eyes are alot bigger than my stomach!
After we went to eat we had to somehow convince mom and dad to come to Whitetails for a drink because we had a whole crowd of their friends and family waiting to suprise them! Let's just say they kind-off caught the drift when their pregnant daughter was pushing the idea the hardest! Of course their friends can't handle it like they used to and the party ended kind-off early, but of course Doug, Tony & Heather enjoyed themselves...
Doug, Adam, Caden, Sara, Heather & Tony
Nicole, Becky, Grandma Staudt, Grandma Shook, & John
Doug, Adam, Caden, Sara, Heather & Tony
Nicole, Becky, Grandma Staudt, Grandma Shook, & John(obviously I sat at the wrong table since I'm the only one smiling)

Of course Ava girl was there too! Both her and Caden got to pet a live lobster. It looked pretty delicious to me!

Grandma & Grandpa "cutting the cake" at the party.

Of course Ava girl was there too! Both her and Caden got to pet a live lobster. It looked pretty delicious to me!

Grandma & Grandpa "cutting the cake" at the party.
No comments:
Post a Comment