Sunday we had Caden's 8th birthday party. Nothing like some motivation to unpack and clean our new house! Speaking of our new house, everything is going great! Believe me, there are many things you forget about living in a shack, I mean smaller house. Like a dishwasher, coat closet, a fan in the bathroom,lights in the bedroom closets, a basement you don't have to wear shoes in, the list could go on and on! But anyway the party turned out great and it was so nice to have a big basement room for everybody to hang out in. I think I'm even feeling adventurous to have Easter at our house!

This past week every night when I go to bed this is who I find waiting for me. What is cuter than that?

Blowing out all 8 candles

Batgirl made a suprise appearance!

Opening all his presents. Caden got a dartboard from Dad & Coco, but I think Dad is enjoying it a little bit more than him!

He read all his cards to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment