Back to garage sales, I got several outfits for Ava and Quinn for this winter and next summer. Ava really needed some new stuff, but when I got home I went through the baby clothes tubs like I should have done BEFORE I went and found tons of clothes for Quinn. Doug thinks she could wear a different outfit every day until her 2nd birthday. Sadly, I would probably have to agree. I just can't help myself and I think I secretly knew I had these clothes but the shopaholic in me was trying to sabotage the tight ass in me.
Ava got to go fishing with Daddy and cousin Darrell, no not our other cousin Darrell. I'm really glad Doug got good use of the fishing license I bought him for Father Day since he used it a whoping..... 1 time. But Ava had fun and was a really good girl this weekend. She even helped Daddy clean the whole house before we got home shopping. (Bonus points for Daddy)

Quinn - 4 Months

Hey Momma do you think I can get my eyes any bigger!

Laura let us borrow Dylan's Jumparoo and Quinn has been loving it! She loves to kick, rock, jump when anybody's holding her and this definitely is right up her alley! But of course she usually ends her exercises with chewing on the strap...

Quinn and cousin Myranda. I think she loves her little cousin!

No comments:
Post a Comment