Alright so I spoke too soon when I said Quinn rolled over a couple blog posts ago. But last Wednesday she actually did it! She gets all the way over but just has a little trouble getting the arm she rolled over onto out from underneath her chunky little body.
Quinnie enjoying her swing - 3 1/2 months
Mommy actually caught it on camera! There she goes from her back to her tummy. Not like I'm biased or anything but she is a pretty smart baby.
Hi Mommy! Look how big I am!
Good thing we were able to get outside last week because it has been pretty cold around here this week. It's so funny how fast the weather can change and I am definitely not ready for it. Cooper is already getting bigger and Ava has troubles picking him up, which is probably a good thing since she isn't the gentlest child.
Quinn and Caden hanging out before jammie time.
She was so exhausted from rolling over and playing outside with her brother and sister she zonked out on Mommy's shoulder before bedtime while we were still outside, which never happens! We've had to put the bib on her a couple times now as she has became very very slobbery! She's just getting ready for all the kisses she gets.
Quinnie and Mommy out on the patio enjoying one of our last summer nights.
The kids and Cooper working on some kind-of project. He gets right in there with them to make sure he doesn't miss anything!

Caden Robert - 8 1/2
She was so exhausted from rolling over and playing outside with her brother and sister she zonked out on Mommy's shoulder before bedtime while we were still outside, which never happens! We've had to put the bib on her a couple times now as she has became very very slobbery! She's just getting ready for all the kisses she gets.
Quinnie and Mommy out on the patio enjoying one of our last summer nights.
The kids and Cooper working on some kind-of project. He gets right in there with them to make sure he doesn't miss anything!
Caden Robert - 8 1/2
Caden has been doing great at school and has been so excited that he gets to be back with his best buddy Teddy everyday. His girlfriend is still Gracie and its getting pretty serious, well as serious as it can be in 3rd grade!

Miss Ava with Mr. Cooper snoozing it up. I actually woke him up when I turned on the light to snap this picture. He now has moved to Mommy and Daddy's bed though and thinks its pretty comfortable to sleep right on top of my feet. He is such a good dog though so I let it slide!

Miss Ava with Mr. Cooper snoozing it up. I actually woke him up when I turned on the light to snap this picture. He now has moved to Mommy and Daddy's bed though and thinks its pretty comfortable to sleep right on top of my feet. He is such a good dog though so I let it slide!
No comments:
Post a Comment