Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy BIRTH Day Lyla Kay Paulus!

She has finally arrived!! Miss Lyla was born on Tuesday, October 5th at 2:33 a.m. She weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces and was 20 inches long. I think I was freaking out more than Tarah that she went a week OVER due. I only went 2 days over with Ava and those were the longest two days of my life!! I really wanted to be at the hospital when she delivered but that little stinker decided to come when it didn't really fit into my sleep schedule. But of course I was up all night sitting by my phone waiting to hear. Doug told me I needed to stay home too and stay out of it. I can't help myself, I love babies! She is a little cutie!



Only 1 day old and already a little fashionista!

Quinnie -5 months, Lyla, 1 day

I know they are going to be the best of friends, and if they don't like each other, well too bad!


Ava was so excited to go see the new baby. When I woke her up in the morning and told her that she was a girl she said, " I knew it! I knew Quinn was a girl, and this one was a girl. I guess I'm really good at that!"



Of course I had to go up right away the morning she was born!


Tarah, (I know you are one of the maybe four people that actually look at this blog so I can write you a little message!)

We are so proud of you and excited to watch you grow in your role as a Mommy. Becoming a mom was the best thing that has ever happened to me and I know you feel the same. All the worrying, stressing, crying, lost sleep, and chaos that has become your life is all worth it knowing that little person is completely dependent on you. You will always love her more than she could ever love you back but when she sees you she knows that's my Mommy, she's a superhero!


I secretly wanted this baby to be a girl the whole time, come on they don't have a song "Boys Just Want to Have Fun".

Look how big this baby is getting!

Quinn - 5 months


Hey Go State!


Look how long and lean I am! (and cute of course)



I got to try green beans for the first time. Yummy! P.S. Check out my sweet hairdo!

No comments:

Post a Comment