Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Is That A Tooth In There?

Wednesday night while we were carving pumpkins Quinnie was gnawing on my hand as usual when all of a sudden I felt something hard, and low and behold a little tooth had popped through! It is the bottom front right tooth and it is so cute! I was pretty suprised because she is such a good baby and hasn't been fussy at all or shown any other signs of teething. Ava didn't get her first tooth until she was 9 months old and all of my brothers and sister were close to a year before the first one came in. So Quinnie must be very advanced since she is only 5 1/2 months old!

Getting ready to go to daycare! I think she gets cuter by the day!

Quinn - 5 1/2 months


She has gotten alot better at taking longer naps during the day. On the weekends a couple times I have had to wake her up. And she still sleeps very well at night. Only occasionally waking up in the middle of the night, but I think thats because she wants to snuggle with her Mommy. You can see in this picture too her hair is starting to get longer on the sides.


The two goofball girls with their puppy. Ava's new thing is saying everything is "lame". So I told her we can't say that word anymore especially after she told me I was lame! I don't think so!




Hanging out in the bouncy seat. Loving life! Quinn just this morning started doing a little more "talking" and last night I had her laughing a couple times. She has been such a quiet baby and will smile and have her mouth wide open and nothing comes out. She probably has alot to say, but with the family she lives with she can't get a word in!


The Howe's planted a good sized pumpkin patch this year beside their garden and were nice enough to let us come out and pick some. We even took one of the "state fair" pumpkins home that took two people to load into the van. The best part about it is they were free! Thanks Lulu!

No comments:

Post a Comment