Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Quinn's Already 6 Almost 7 Months!

I can't believe Quinnie is going to be seven months old on Sunday. She is such a fun and happy girl. She can do all sorts of cool stuff now too. She rolls all over the place but hasn't quite figured out how to crawl yet. She loves food especially cheerios and yogurt. She can say Dada (sort of) and Mama ( I think she does anyway). She has finally found her voice and just this morning while I was getting dressed I could hear her in her room talking away. She loves petting the puppy, or her version of petting which is trying to pull Cooper's eyeball out. She is a crazy rocking baby and throws herself back and forth whenever anybody's holding her. She gives kisses and they are very juicy! She is definitely a homebody and does not like riding in the car. It is so fun to watch her little personality grow!

Chowing Down! One of her favorite past times! We have started giving her more table food which she loves. But she gets pretty distracted once she picks something up by checking out her wrist action. She must be thinking, "Hmm, look at how I can move my hand around in a circle and up and down, amazing!"

Another of her favorite activities is bathtime! This is a great picture of her two little teeth she has too. They are so cute! She loves splashing in the water and then sometimes just sits back and relaxes.

Good Morning Sunshine! She does this crazy thing where she shakes her head back and forth when I wake her up in the morning. She must be saying, "No its too early!" She is a great sleeper now and hardly ever wakes up in the middle of the night.

Time to get dressed! How could you not have a good day with this little peanut butter smiling at you?

No comments:

Post a Comment