We got him a BB Gun for his birthday which I still don't know how to feel about. It is locked up all the time so I'm not too worried about one of the kids getting it out and going postal on everyone I'm more worried about while Doug and Caden are out "playing" with it Caden will run in yelling, "Dad shot his eye out!"
Friday night he got to have ALL the Pieper boys come spend the night for a sleepover. I luckily got invited to a Tupperware party so had to leave Doug at home with all the kids, except Quinn. I think it helped him realize girls aren't the only ones who cause grey hairs! It did go pretty good considering we only had one bleeder and that was Ava, go figure. Then Saturday night just Lucas got to spend the night and they had a great time.
Sunday we had Caden's birthday party at our house. I made his favorite food, spaghetti along with chicken and broccoli alfredo, garlic bread, and three different kinds of noodles to choose from. He got lots of great gifts including Bop It, Apples to Apples, and of course a couple Star Wars figures to add to his collection. Under my breath of course I'm saying, "Nerd Alert!" Then we had to have cake and ice cream to finish out the party!
Even Baby Char came to the party! Here she is only 1 week old with her big cousin Ava.
Caden and his new cousin Charlotte. The mohawk Caden's Uncle Jace gave him isn't looking so good in this picture!
Mommy and Me!Baby Charlotte is getting cuter by the day. She was just a little jaundice so they had to use the Billi Blanket for a little bit but now she is doing just great! I feel the need to dish out all this advice to the new parents like I'm some sort of baby expert or something. They are probably thinking, "O.k. whatever she tells us, do the opposite!"

Quinnie and Charlie just hanging out during the birthday bash.
Happy #9 Birthday Caden Robert!I totally cheaped out this year and bought one of his cakes at Target. I still get a little credit since I made another homemade (boxed) one to go with it.
Opening up all his gifts while Grandpa supervises.
Quinn and cousin Cole Robert. Check out her sweet outfit she got for Halloween from Grandma Schrage. Also check out that cheesy ass grin on Cole Roberto's face! He loves those babies!
I have also realized in several of my posts I really suck at grammar and spelling and that is one of my worst pet peeves! Am I turning into my mother? Every year I try to comb her Christmas letter for all the misplaced comma's and extra letters, lets just say its not pretty. I'm sure she's going to love reading that! Hehe! So anyway, I'm going to try harder to watch before I post!
Opening up all his gifts while Grandpa supervises.
Quinn and cousin Cole Robert. Check out her sweet outfit she got for Halloween from Grandma Schrage. Also check out that cheesy ass grin on Cole Roberto's face! He loves those babies!I have also realized in several of my posts I really suck at grammar and spelling and that is one of my worst pet peeves! Am I turning into my mother? Every year I try to comb her Christmas letter for all the misplaced comma's and extra letters, lets just say its not pretty. I'm sure she's going to love reading that! Hehe! So anyway, I'm going to try harder to watch before I post!
No comments:
Post a Comment