Quinnie in her sweet new shades and a pacifier holder from 1985! I don't know where I get this stuff! She is such a happy beautiful baby. It breaks my heart to think of how fast she's already grown.
Daddy and Quinn snoozing on the couch on a lazy Saturday morning. I think this was one of the only Saturdays in the past 2-3 months that Doug didn't have to work. Luckily it is starting to slow down for him at work and we can get back to a a little bit of a routine with him home at night.
Quinnie is starting to become more of a Daddy's Girl. She is still definitely a Mommy's Girl but if we are somewhere with alot of people and I'm not around Doug works. :) She has such a big personality and is quite the cutie pie!
We had to fit in all our before Christmas traditions, including decorating the tree. Of course we had to let Quinn put the star on the top since it was her first Christmas. Doug took the kids again this year to Grandpa's Tree Farm to cut down the tree. I don't think he has a good idea of proportions because the one they picked is pretty short and very very wide. It is a classic tree decorated by kids though with most of the ornaments hanging low and several in just one spot.
I was just looking through some old pictures and I can't believe how big all three of these kids have gotten, especially Ava! Her face and overall body shape has thinned out so much and she looks so much like a 1st grader now rather than a cute toddler. Caden looks alot the same, just his head keeps getting longer! 
This is a horrible picture but its the best one I got from Ava's Preschool Christmas Program. I think Uncle Tony was running the camera! She did a great job and was right in the middle, front and center. After the program we went out to eat with Grandma, Grandpa, Great Grandma Staudt, Tony, Heather, and Charlotte.
Quinn playing with Cooper. We have had some trouble lately with Cooper having "accidents" in the house, but I think some of it has to do with winter and him being very spoiled and not wanting to go outside in the frigid temps. Overall he is a very good dog and is very smart. Probably too smart for his own good!
Of course Mom of the Year waited until the last minute to make a trip to visit Santa so we just wanted until the Christmas program at church as I had a pretty good feeling he would be stopping in. I made this big deal of staying for the program because there might be a special visitor there to Ava and then she didn't want anything to do with him. I think her exact words were, "I only sit on the Santa at the mall's lap". I guess she is very picky about her Santa's! Quinnie was loving him and grabbed onto his beard right when she sat down. She even got a bag of candy and treats from Mrs. Claus. Of course then Ava wanted Quinn's bag of treats and was pretty mad when I wouldn't let her have it. She just kept telling me, "Well babies can't drink juice boxes and eat candy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment