No pictures this time but I have some coming up of a very hilarious mustache shower and some cutie's swimming their summer away.
I really want the kids to have an awesome summer. A summer like last year where I was home for 75% of it, a summer where they think I'm a stay at home mom even though I work 40 plus hours a week, and a summer where they look back and say, "Hey remember that time we went camping and just wore our swimming suits the whole time?"
So I've created a Summer Bucket List to help fill my already tanned kids with more I can't believe Mom is making us do all this crap stuff.
1. Go to a parade (Check for the kids, not for me) - River Days parade 6/18, Buffalo Days parade 6/25
2. Go on a picnic - Clear Lake beach 7/3
3. Visit a farmers market - Nora Springs Farmers Market with girls
4. Go to an amusement park - Worlds of Fun 8/10 & Oceans of Fun 8/11 (Do I get double points?)
5. Have a craft day
6. Throw a block party
7. Eat till we puke at the State Fair - on our way home from vacation 8/13
8. Run a 5K (just for Mama) - alright Quinn and I walked, but its a start! Marble Rock Fun Days 8/6
9. Go to the Fossil Beds
10. Take each kid on a date - date with Ava to Kung Fu Panda 2 6/29 (yes, I cried during the movie)
11. Put up a swing for Ava
12. Go on a long bike ride
13. Take a boat ride - Caden and Ava 7/3 on Clear Lake with the Pieper boys
14. Have a Do-Good Day
15. Take a Park Tour.
You should be able to knock off some of those items on your list this weekend! Sounds like fun!
ReplyDelete