Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Baby it Was Cold Outside

You would never know that it is January 10th outside, and I am loving it. The girls and I were even able to go on a walk last week just with fall jackets on. So here are a couple pictures to reminisce about that one time this winter we actually had snow. 

The big and only snow of December 2011 came on a lazy Sunday. Ava spent practically the entire day outside making snow angels, snow balls, and freezing her buns off.



 Getting pulled around the yard by Daddy, while Mommy "shoveled the driveway"
 Quinnie loved the snow, but I don't really feel that bad that she's missing out on it now.

Later that afternoon we ventured over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to work on some Christmas cookies. We got to take home about 5 dozen delicious cookies. Of course as we were getting out of the van Ava dumped about half of the cookies out onto the garage floor. Don't worry I dusted them off and still fed them to Doug. He thought they were delicious.

 I'm sure the other library patrons think I'm a total whack job taking pictures during reading time. But she does this every time we go, finds her favorite book, plops down, and gets to reading. Oh, and who am I kidding, the other library patrons are elderly ladies and some annoying middle school kids.
 I don't know what was going on with Quinn this night but she was very clingy and tired as I was trying to make supper. I asked Ava if she would help me out and rock her sissy while I tried to finish making dinner. When I came in about 5 minutes later Little Sister was out cold. 
 We held the Schrage Christmas with Doug's sisters and Mom on December 11th at our house. I made lasagna and we had a great time opening gifts and catching up.
 Ava opening her 3D Tattoo's from Myranda and Squinkies and new Zzhu Zzhu Pet from Sam & Jesse
 Caden with a sweet new Nerf gun from Sam & Jesse, he also got some cash and a Vikings ornament from Andy and crew.
 Christmas Grins!
 Quinnie missed out on the gift opening as she was napping and needed one badly. But one she got up she got to be the center of attention when she opened her new baby from Myranda and a Little People Farm Set from Sam & Jesse.
The Cutest Elf I've Ever Seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment