Quinn and her buddy Gabby Jansen enjoying a little daycare holiday partay. Or it looks more like Quinn is enjoying and Gabby Lou is waiting for the next sneak attack from The Quinner
This is the reason I would want a boy. To be able to put him in miniature Santa costumes like Quinn's buddy Brody.
Kizzy doing a little gift opening with all of her "elves".
Miss Cutie Pie Rylee Crum enjoying her first Christmas.
Quinnie, 1 1/2 - Enjoying a delicious Christmas Eve breakfast
Doug and I decided this year to start a Christmas tradition just with our little family. We are so busy running around at Christmas time that we never get a chance to sit down with just our babies and enjoy Christmas and all that it means to us. So we decided to start a Breakfast Feast on Christmas Eve. I made pancakes, french toast, sausage, bacon, eggs, etc. and we even got out the nice wedding plates and cups. And I got to pretend for 30 minutes that everybody gets along all the time.
Ava enjoying a delicious start to another amazing Christmas season. If only she knew the surprises ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment