Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Graduation, Last of Kindergarten, Kindergarten Circus, Como Zoo Bam That's Alot...

 Sara graduated from high school. Lots of crying from Becky. I might of shed a tear, but I do whenever I see anybody else crying so whatever. It seems like this blog is turning into the Sara show.....




 Ava's last day of Kindergarten. She really had a great year and matured a lot. She had some struggles throughout the year with throwing rocks at kids and sticking sticks down their pants at recess but that's neither here nor there... Ava really did do great and really started having little "best friends" through out the year.
 Little sister was pretty excited for Ava's last day of school because now she got to spend all day with her during the summer!

 Ava's Kindergarten program, "The Kindergarten Circus"
Each student got to choose which character they wanted to be. Ava chose the tight rope walker AND unicorn tamer. They each made up their own "act" as well and costumes. Ava picked to wear her old dance costume from three years ago so she could show everybody her purple undies under the leotard. She did do some sweet gymnastics tricks and was very demanding of the unicorn. It was very adorable.
 I got a new job!!! 
This is old news but I started a new job as an Accountant for an engineering firm last June. I was very ready to get away from the public accounting world and have never looked back since! :) Shorter drive, better benefits, vacation, and an overall better work environment. You cold say I am very happy now! Anyway, on my last day at my old job Sara and I decided to take the girls to the Como Zoo in Minneapolis to celebrate the big change.
 We had a great time! The girls were so good and loved every exhibit. Ava's favorite was the monkey and seals and Quinn loved watching the gorilla's and seeing the big lions. I would definitely recommend this zoo to anyone. It's free and has all the big animals.
 Ava taking a ride on the Aunt Sara express. We had packed a lunch and enjoyed it on a park bench while watching the zebras. 
 Beautiful weather and happy girls!
 The Como Zoo has a little amusement park within the large park that we spent our last several hours at. They had a great little water park area that the girls loved.
 Quinn Audrey - 2 years old
 Ava Irene - 6 years old
 Can you tell we wore them out? The day didn't end there as we stopped at Medford for some shopping and Coldstone for some delicious ice cream on the way home.
Here is a final dose of cute. Quinnie obviously wanted to play it safe and be ready for any flooding we had at home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment