Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Let's get this Camping Started!

 Laura and I kicked off our best camping summer yet. When I say Laura and I, I completely mean that. We do all the planning and then when we arrive at the campsite relax the rest of the weekend. I can't wait to pull the camper out again this year!


Quinn Audrey enjoying a floatie on dry land while we hit up the Rockwell pool while visting the Rockwell campground. One of our favorites.

 Caden and his buddy Levi catching some rays and trying to catch some babes. 
 Quinnie in her goggles and bikini
 You can always find Dylan because he's such a little albino. :)
 Heidi, Ava, and Myranda. 
The three amigos
 Quinn Audrey and Cole David enjoying a bumpy wagon ride.
 Caden meeting his new cousin Frannie.
 Baby Frannie, only 5 days old.
 The Schrage crew with their newest cousin.
 Big cousin Ava meeting Frannie. She was very excited and loves taking care of babies
 Quinn and Frannie enjoying some toddler-baby snuggles.
 Ava, Quinn, and Frannie during the Shook campout in Allison
June 2012
 Quinn and Lyla enjoying a pool break at the Greene Pool on the Fourth of July

Some sun and stale graham crackers. Let Freedom Ring!

What?! I'm caught up through the Fourth of July! It's a miracle!!! Or maybe I'm getting a little delusional from all the blood loss in the past three hours....

1 comment:

  1. Seeing these warm weather photos puts me in the mood - can't wait for more this year. And with a baby in tow as well.

    ReplyDelete