Get ready blog followers. Nicki failed her first glucose test so now she gets three hours sitting in the hospital lab waiting room drawing blood and updating the blog. Good times all around and maybe a little TMI.
Tony and Heather welcomed their beautiful baby girl Francine Marie on June 12th, 2012. I had just started my new job the day before so went down to the hospital right away after work the afternoon she was born. I couldn't wait to meet my sweet new niece!
I knew right away the Schrage fam was going to call her Frannie and we all love her to pieces!
Aunt Sara with new baby Frannie. She was born with a nice round face like her big sister and a ton of black hair.
Frannie was such a good baby when she was born and still is. She loves her Aunt Coco and we love playing and snuggling with her :)
BIG sister Charlotte! Even though now there is only a 5 pound difference between the two of them.
We had to put a bow on all that hair right away!
Getting all stretched out and checking her out.
Then I got to come home and make some brownies with these cuties.
There is nothing like some brownie batter to end your day.
Brownies and Bieber. A girl in heaven :)
Ava played her second year of tball last summer and did a great job. She paid attention alot better this year and we had alot nicer weather for the intense games. She is getting excited that this year as she gets to play PeeWee. Her and her softball veteran mom (oh yeah I made it to 10th grade JV) have been practicing out in the backyard. So far no windows have been broken by either of us.
Sissies biggest fan
Quinnie and Mama enjoying a warm June afternoon at the tball fields.
No comments:
Post a Comment