Alright I thought I was really getting caught up but have now realized I am way farther behind than I thought. Just keep blogging, just keep blogging. In other news, I had my 34 week prenatal appointment today. Everything is going great except for the fact that everyone thinks I could deliver at any moment. I definitely hope this doesn't happen because I JUST got out some of the baby clothes tonight, not to mention my to do list that is a mile long. We will get there! (hopefully)
Quinnie enjoying a freezy on a warm summer day.
Ava working on her tan.
Looking good girlfriend!
Chomping down the last of her afternoon snack. We spent at least 2-3 days a week at the pool last summer enjoying the fact that we only live 1 block away. The evenings were perfect for pool time too.
The girls enjoying Rockford Fun Days and the inflatables.
Quinnie has no fear!
Ava going for another run through the obstacle course.
Working on her horse riding skills with her new pony Bullet.
Working on some tricks with Charlie, the sociopath Rat Terrier.
Ava loving Bullet time and Grandpa regretting that decision.
In August Sara, Tarah, and I road tripped down to our friend Ashlyn's in Central Iowa to spend the night and attend the Miranda Lambert concert at the State Fair. We had an awesome time to say the least and really showed Aunt Sara how the mom's can live it up!
I had to at least have a State Fair corn dog while I was there. This note is the result of an old, hard corn dog that Tarah so kindly asked that we get refunded. Pretty hilarious stuff.
Sara and I enjoying the concert!
Tarah and Ashlyn before it really went down and the camera disappeared.
The next day included some recovery time at the pool for Mama. This girl loves the water!
Quinnie chilling in the stroller waiting for Big Sister to finish her laps.
No comments:
Post a Comment