Quinnie catching up on some cartoons.
Yes, your busted!
But I can't stay mad too long when I have this toothless grinned girl to pose with.
A little wind blown maybe?
A Saturday night spent at the Mini Golf course with the Shook's. It was a hot one!
A brand new Baby Frannie enjoying one of her first outings.
Nice form Heather!
I think we can fully say that trying to play mini golf with two toddlers was a lot more work than play. Lots of chasing and lost balls.
After the mini golf we ate dinner at Pizza Ranch and then caught the Charles City theatre movie, Brave. It was such a beautiful night that we decided to check out the swinging bridge afterwards.
Daddy and his baby girl.
One of my favorite pictures from the summer of 2012!
Grandpa had promised Ava that he would buy her a pony when she quit sucking her thumb. This was several, several years ago. She did quit sucking her thumb when she was 4 years old but it took 2 more years before Grandpa fulfilled his promise. A pretty big promise at that, and one that she never forgot!! One night we ventured over to Grandma and Grandpa's and low and behold there was a special someone waiting to meet Ava! His entrance was perfect as Ava was standing in the open horse stall and he came running right in to greet her from outside. She was definitely surprised! I don't think I have ever seen her smile so big! She was even able to name him and after some very serious thought she decided on Bullet. She chose this because he is brown and fast. By the end of the summer she was a real cowgirl going on trail rides and practicing tricks.
No comments:
Post a Comment