So I always see other people that have just had babies in the last year blogging away and I thought to myself, we'll when we have another baby I'll start a blog too and tell about all the amazing things our new baby would be doing. Then I realized we already have two "babies" that do amazing things all the time. (Well I'd like to think what they do is amazing!) So I decided to start a family blog to keep all our family and friends up to date on our latest adventures, tidbits, meltdowns, firsts, etc. Enjoy!
This past weekend we had my friend Jamie's wedding. I was a bridesmaid and Ava ANOTHER flower girl. It's always fun tyring to smile for pictures while trying to wrangle a three year old to keep her thumb out, stand still and give an award winning smile. Caden was a dancing machine at the reception. At one point everybody was in a circle with him in the middle while he busted out his moves.
Last night Ava and I went and signed her up for dance class at the Dance Centre in Mason City. She got brand new ballet shoes and everything! I hope she isn't too shy and comes out of her shell when classes start in September. Who would have thought I would have a shy daughter?
We also went to Target and got all her school supplies for preschool and some new school clothes. She picked out a Disney Princess backpack and told me, "This one fits me perfect Mom!" So even though I hate things with cartoon characters on them I let her get it. I of course was making a huge deal out of getting her first school supplies. I know I'm going to be a wreck on the first day of school!
No comments:
Post a Comment