Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

When will the weddings end?

Well our looong streach of weddings is finally over! This past weekend we had Doug sister Sam's wedding in Nashua/Greene. It was a very hot day but everyone looked great including Caden and Ava who were the Ringbearer and Flower Girl along with cousin Myranda who was also a Flower Girl. Check out the cute Flower Girl dresses I got online through Target for $10! I am bona fide bargain shopper! Doug got to walk Sam down the aisle, as many of you know Doug's dad passed away several years ago. Suprisingly my cry baby husband kept it together.



Caden cheesing it up as usual! (I'm still learning to be a blogger, so I don't know why some of the pictures are so fuzzy? If anybody has any suggestions, send them my way!)



Ava of course was being her usual self and wouldn't stand by the wedding party for the majority of the pictures.




I get about 1 good picture for every 100 I take of Doug



The wedding party!



Caden and second cousin Bryce Trees after the wedding.

Wednesday night the kids and I enjoyed one of our last nights at the Manly pool. With all these weddings it really has been the fastest summer. I can't believe the kids start school in a couple weeks. Ava just realized that I don't actually stay with her at preschool the entire time, so needless to say it could be an interesting first day!


Last night Doug and I actually went on a date! Ava went and had a sleepover at Grandma and Grandma's house as Aunt Sara is filling in as babysitter today for my regular daycare lady. We went for the first time to The Northwestern Steakhouse, and everyone was right, it was amazing!! Of course pretty pricey so will be a once a year kind-off trip but worth it!







No comments:

Post a Comment