Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

2 Month Check Up

Quinn had her two month check up yesterday and as we suspected is growing like a weed. She did pretty good with her shots and had the classic "what just happened to me?" look on her face after the first one went in. After her appointment she got to come to work with Mommy for the rest of the day. I think the shots tuckered her out because she slep almost the entire time we were at work. Here are her stats:
Weight : 14 pounds 12 oz - over the 97% tile
Height : 24 1/2 in - 97% tile
Head Circ. : 41.2 cm 96%
Her pediatrician said that right now she is the size of an average five month old! But she looks pretty preportionate with some very chubby little legs.

Caden with the first fish of the summer. For Father's Day we went with Grandma, Grandpa, Adam and Sara to gates bridge to do a little fishing since we got Daddy a couple new fishing poles, bait, and a tool box. Even though he didn't get any of them out the whole time we were there! We brought Ty, and the new horse Scout along too, so got in a couple pony rides while we were there.

Here's Quinnie sleeping in the stroller while we were at the park. The pic below is of Ava when she was 6 months old.









Last weekend I was feeling very creative and made both of the girls tutu skirts. They were actually really easy to do. This is the only pic I've taken of the girls in them though. Here they are with Uncle Tony and Aunt Heather watching fireworks Saturday night. They have been getting some good practice in with Quinn. Their little baby is due October 30th. We are very excited to finally have a Shook cousin to play with!



And this is what I get to come home to every day after work. You can't beat that! Here she is at two months. I think she is starting to look more and more like Doug, especially in this picture. She definitely still looks alot like her big sister but already has her own little personality.



Ava started swim lessons this week and is doing great. I think it helps that there are only 2 other kids in her swim class! She has been having some problems listening at home the last couple weeks but I think alot of it was due to not having so much attention anymore and honestly just getting bored from being at home all day with me. She has a little friend at her new daycare that is the same age and I think having a routine again has really helped. I like to think she just has a very big personality, but most days she has a big attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment