Wednesday Ava had her first day of 5 Day preschool. She was actually very hard to get up and we had to have a little talk about how we need to be ready for school. She was very excited though and her teacher saw her waiting in the driveway. Safety first at our house! Nora Springs received the Preschool Grant this year from the State of Iowa so all 4 year olds get to go for free! Which I think all four year olds should be able to go to school for free. Another update with Cooper: Doug told me he is so exhausted from the puppy. I just laughed in his face!
Ava eating her first day of school breakfast. Yummy Rice Crispies, or more like Crispy Rice from Aldi's.
Ava - 4 years old First Day of Preschool at We Soar Preschool.
Yeah my sister gets to go to school and I get a break from her for 4 hours every day! Whoopie!

They have the option to eat breakfast at school so on her first day I let her. Otherwise she just has breakfast at Kizzy's. When I got home Wednesday she said she had a great great great first day. Her buddy Carter's mom Erin will be picking her up and dropping her off every day which is so nice! The two of them play so well together.

They have the option to eat breakfast at school so on her first day I let her. Otherwise she just has breakfast at Kizzy's. When I got home Wednesday she said she had a great great great first day. Her buddy Carter's mom Erin will be picking her up and dropping her off every day which is so nice! The two of them play so well together.
Hanging out in front of her new locker! This building was quite the change for me. The school I grew up in was brand new, Caden's elementary is only a few years old and Ava's old preschool in Clear Lake was just built 2-3 years ago. So needless to say I was not used to the ghetto old building with its pink,orange and brown lockers. But it all serves the same purpose and I know Ava's going to have a great year making new friends and learning from her new teacher Mrs. Brown!
No comments:
Post a Comment