Heather had sent me a text message the morning that her water broke and I just casually went about my day but by 3:00 I couldn't take it anymore so Quinnie and I headed down to Waterloo to sit at the hospital with Grandma, Grandpa, and Grandma Jayne. Heather actually let us all stay in the room with her right up until she was pushing. She did such a great job and was so calm the whole time. If that was me it would have been a completely different story!
1 -2 -3 Breathe! Quinn the little labor coach! I know I know I'm completely nuts for bringing my 5 1/2 month baby with me to wait for my new niece to be born. But I can't help myself, I feel the need to bring her everywhere with me! She is such a good baby and if anything she gave everybody a nice little distraction
Grandma and Grandpa meeting Charlotte for the first time.
The new cousins - it was a little late before we left so Quinnie just changed into her jammies. I can already tell they like each other!
Talking to Grandpa - 1 hour old
I don't know what Grandma and Grandpa are going to do with all these girls! It just means more spoiling!
The day after Charlotte was born we went down again so Ava and Doug could see her. I think Doug is pretty excited to be an uncle again and even more excited that he has a friend that can join his Dad's of Girls club. They have weekly meetings to destress.
I'm sure Tony and Heather just loved us clogging up their hospital room all day and Quinn just hanging out on the hospital bed. Oh well they better get used to it!
Baby Char Char - 1 day old
I started calling her that the day she was born and I know it drives her mom and dad nuts. I can't help myself!

This is my godfather?
The new cousins! Ava 4 1/2, Quinn 5 1/2 months and Charlotte 1 day
No comments:
Post a Comment