Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas with the Schrage's

Alright I know I'm way behind but I want these pictures to be on here so get ready for some blog dumping!
The Sunday before Christmas we had Doug's immediate family over for our Schrage side Christmas. Cousin Myranda came the night before for a sleepover and has been able to stay several time since. We had some trouble at first with her being able to spend the night and missing her mom but has been doing really good lately. Ava has no problem in this area. She's more like, "See ya later, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!" I made lasagna, garlic bread, salad, and Aunt Andi brought some delicious peanut butter cheesecake for dessert.

The Three Amigos.

Saweet! A new Star Wars gun to shoot my sister in the head with! Oh and as you can tell in the background it isn't a Schrage Christmas till everybody has a beer in their hand. Real Classy!

This was the first of three of these books Quinnie got for Christmas this year. Here she is opening presents with Aunt Sam.

Ava girl chowing down on some yummy cookies Grandma Terry made.

No comments:

Post a Comment