Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Seriously, more Christmas?


Oh don't think I'm done with all the Christmas posts! And there's still one more after this! Muahaha! Anyway, on New Years Day Grandma Shook hosted the Shook Christmas at her house. Everybody had a good time, ate too much, you know the drill. For the Chinese draw I got a cute sign and Doug got some new flashlights and work gloves.


Caden hanging out with all the "little kids"




Cutest baby contest winner Quinn chowing down.


The queen Diva herself, Miss Charlotte. This baby has a constant look on her face that I think if she was on Look Who's Talking she would totally be like, "Really, really people this is what we are doing now? And that one over there thinks he's hilarous, don't even get me started on that whacko over there, oh jesus here comes another one trying to get me to smile. Keep trying people, keep trying."



Quinn ( 7 months) and second cousin Caleb (2).


She sure likes her second cousin Abby!


Char had to change outfits before she went to her next Christmas shindig.



And here it is the only picture that I have of ME on Christmas. See there I was with some intense hand gestures just having the time of my life.


Grandma Shook got all the great grandkids little craft kits. She does a great job of getting them little gifts that dont cost much but they still all love.




Some delicious chocolate for the C-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment