Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Library Love & Free Fair Fun

 If you don't go to your local library I would definitely recommend it. I'm not trying to be all LeVar Burton on you or anything but it's completely free entertainment, yes free! We go once a week and just stay for about a half hour or so (or until Quinn gets caught trying to check out books from behind the counter). They have lots of great toys to play with plus you know books, those things you read.


Ava working a new hairstyle, the ponytail with a side of random hair hanging out. Oh but don't forget to wear your stretched out Hannah Montana t-shirt to complete your ensemble.

 Quinnie absolutely loves coming to the library and perusing the shelves.
 We usually walk or ride bikes so this explains the red face.
A little exercise and learning in one, Mom of the Year here I come!
 Which one should I pick Mama?
 We had to hit up the Floyd County Fair again this year and got an up close and personal petting experience with Kari Jeffrey's rabbit.
 This year the "Main Attraction" if you can call it that was an exotic animal petting zoo. Cousin Lucas loves ostriches, waay to freaky for me!!
 Ava girl feeding a deer looking thing (Probably inbred)
 Quinn was very fascinated with all of the animals and would hold her hand out with some total rip off  food and let them nibble away.
 Exactly one year ago at the fair. My little very dark haired, calm go with the flow 2 month old.
 And this year my little crazy walking, snuggle loving, take it all in 14 month old!
 The proportions on this are ALL wrong
 The girls and Aunt Sara had to snap a pic with Sara's horse Ty. Sara won big time at the fair and got a huge purple ribbon to take home. Of course I can't remember what exactly she won but way to go Sara!
 Good thing about small town fair's is you can always find someone you know to let your kids ride on their little pony. Ava is still waiting for Grandpa to get a pony for her!
 Ava - Floyd County Fair
2011
5 Years Old
 Well since I threw in a throwback picture of Quinnie I better throw one in for the Ava girl.
1 Year Ago - 2010 (same cheesy ass grin)
Happy Wednesday Everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Love the year apart pictures - big change in Quinn. Not so much for Ava anymore. She is a "big" girl.

    ReplyDelete