This is just a mix of random summer pictures. But don't worry we a post with fair and camping pictures right around the corner. As in, "When I get around to putting them up."
The Schrage house has spent every night the last week at the pool. For a five year old that asks constantly if she can watch cartoons, and a one year old who I swear to god decided to have colic at 14 months it is a much needed escape. For the hour that we are there, they play, don't whine, and just drink in summer.
Ava, a.k.a the camera thief
For her 4th birthday we got her a "kiddie" camera. Obviously it wasn't good enough because I have to hide mine like its 14K gold. She takes about 10 pictures of herself and then moves on to taking pictures of pictures, or close ups of book covers.
Or sometimes she even sneaks in a quick pic of her sister.
Who by the way has decided that she now wants to take a pacifier. I've never been a big pacifier Mama. Ava started sucking her thumb before she even left the hospital and I tried giving one to Quinn so I wouldn't have to deal with the thumb drama but she really didn't want anything to do with it at first so I kind off gave up on it. Plus I am waaay to unorganized/lazy to remember to throw it in her diaper bag or find one just around the house. But lately, she wants it, needs it at daycare, home, the pool even. I think it's more to gnaw on for her new teeth coming in.... or so I tell myself.
Both of my girls absolutely love to read books. Quinn actually balled when we had to drop one of the books in the drop off slot in the library. Nerds! Just kidding, I love to read too and just picked up this book at the library
And she's off! Even though she's been extra cranky lately, she has gotten really good and fast at walking. Go Speedy!
I love her with her crazy hairdo and side smirky smile.
Quinn's summer outfit of choice, the diaper. Classy, real classy. At least she wears clothes outside of the house and doesn't pull on one of these and call it good like Uncle Tony thinks you can. It's not pants, I don't care what you say.
Quinn getting her toenails painted for the first time. She sat very still and did a great job! ( Don't mind my bra strap hanging loose, again real classy)
Yeah! All done!
Ava herself got a little Mani-Pedi.
Cheese Mama!
Also in the background you can see we are in Stage 3 of Kitchen Mini-Remodel, paint and counter tops done, next step, backsplash!
This is the face I get in the mornings trying to get Ava ready. When school starts I am hopefully going to start going to work at 6 a.m. everyday so that I can be home when Ava gets off the bus. But by the looks of this face, I don't know how that's going to go!
And this one may even be worse! Cranky Cranky Cranky!
But put me in my highchair with some food and I am good to go!
Yummy sandwich!
Five Things Friday
Five Things I'm NOT Digging:
Only 2 1/2 weeks before school starts, mosquito's, junk email, new molar like baby teeth, the Disney show So Random (watch it, you will feel dumber)
Five Thing's I'm Digging:
Baby's going swimming for the first time, fishing and actually catching fish, ice cream sandwiches, 101 Ways to Leave a Game Show (hilarious), (even though I realized that the host of the show used to host a lame ass game on Nickelodeon and it kind of ruined it for me) the anticipation of vacation















Love all the "hodge podge" pictures of the girls!
ReplyDeleteI am also digging the anticipation of vacation - one more week!
From Aunt Vicky:
ReplyDelete5 things I'm not digging:
1. Sick baby
2. Nose sucker balls--when will she just blow her noseand end both of our misery
3. Having to leave for work.
4. Being so far away and watching those girls grow up through a blog (albeit a really cool and awesome blog)
5. Having lots to do and no time to do it-- thank you cards
5 things I'm digging:
1. Snuggly baby...only Mom can help
2. Typing on my nook and looking down to see a wide-eyed princess watching my every move...then smiling when our eyes meet
3. Going to Seaworld tonight & Dave &Busters this afternoon
4. Being able to watch your little girls grow into such beautiful young ladies and so loved by theirmommy & daddy
5. Did I mention....I HAVE A BABY!!!!!!!