Ava looks very under dressed and very under excited for this picture.
Grandma, Aunt Sara, and Grandpa.
After this picture was taken Sara has now added a nice lip piercing and a giganto tattoo onto her side. She is just adding classy lady to her repertoire. I feel like this is my blog so I can rant whenever I feel the need and that need has presented itself. This is a perfect case of I cannot wait until that one turns 26, or has children, or who has children who get to describe their mother at the pool as "that one who has huge stars all down her side". Now I'm no angel, believe me, but like I said, reeealll classy.
My babies who will always stay babies, lip pierced free.
Alright so the above rant may make me seem out of touch with reality or whatever.
But I can still have a good time with these awesome Mama's, laughing our butts off all night long, introducing new shots that not all of us can finish, and taxi cabbing it home.
So our conversations have changed from boys to breastfeeding, and we notice all the girls with the skirts we would never let our daughters wear, but we still rule.
Quinnie, in an amazing feat, fell asleep for daddy on the couch. She just crawled up, pulled a blanket up, and lights out!
Lyla girl turned the big 1 year old on October 5th. Tarah planned an awesome zebra themed party. Lyla got lots of great gifts and even an adorable onesie from her Uncle Tyler that made her Mama (and me, let's get real) shed some. It didn't help that I was still a bit "under the weather" from Kerry's wedding the night before.
Lyla Kay Paulus
1 Year Old
She did an awesome job with her cake and wanted every bit of it.
Later in the week, Quinn doing the same damage to her yogurt.
Noodle necklaces will never go out of style in my book.
The cheese and all her chompers.
She was playing babies and was laying down covering herself and her babies up for nap time. Smarty pants!
It doesn't get better than that!
Bathing beauties, one of their favorite times of the day.
Just one last dose of awesome to end your Tuesday!














Wow thanks, love you too SIS.
ReplyDeleteBahahahahahhaha
ReplyDelete