Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby Shower & Bible School

Can you believe it's August 4th already? Or even more of a shocker to me that my little baby is going to be three months old next week! Quinn found her toungue this week and has had fun sticking out at everybody. She also has been really into sticking her fist in her mouth. I just hope she doesn't find her thumb like her big sister!




What a bunch of cuties, right before bed. Ava has gotten to go to Bible School in Rockford this week. This is the first year she has been old enough to go. They are doing a pop tab drive, food drive and bringing quarters to buy mosquito nets for families in Africa. If anything she has really learned about giving to others this week. It's really fun to see your little girl wanting to give back to other people even if she doesn't fully grasp the entire meaning of it all. It has been some long days though with being at daycare all day and then going to bible school from 6:00-8:30. Ava has been one tired cookie when she gets home. They feed her supper every night though so that has been nice not having to cook!


Sunday I held a baby shower for Tarah at our house. We had a great turn out and Tarah got lots of really nice gifts. Here are some of the party goers playing a game.

Quinnie was pretty crabby during the shower even though you definetly can't tell it here. She really is a very good baby the majority of the time and is always smiling at something. We (or I should say I) have been trying to get her to sleep better at night this week. She just does not like sleeping in her crib and would much rather have someone hold her, but wouldn't we all? So Mommy has been pretty sleep deprived as she adjusts to sleeping in her crib and not in bed with us! ( I know I know I should have never let her in our bed in the first place)

Quinn got to hang at the shower with her friend Hadley Millang. Quinn looks like she has a Latino side to her in this picture! Hadley is actually 6 weeks older than Quinn but Quinn weighs about 2 pounds more than her. They are some pretty cute ladies if I do say so myself!


Ashley Nalan, myself, Tarah, Darci Mallo, Danyel Reiter, and Laura Howe
It's funny how we've all grown. There are seven kids total between the six of us!

Aunt Danni cheesing it up as usual. For the shower I made several mini versions of desserts including apple pies, carrot cakes and cherry cheesecake. Let's just say there weren't many leftovers!




No comments:

Post a Comment