As I was perusing through BabyCenter.com the other day they had an article showcasing several moms and their daily schedules. When reading through them I noticed most of them have time to fit in going to the gym, a couple naps, etc. So of course to show them up I thought I would jot down our daily schedule, no not so much to rant more on how stressful busy our lives are, I am starting to get over my tirade from the other day. But more to look back when our lives are simpler and realize how much we miss these crazy days with our little babies. So here we go!
5:15 a.m.- I get up and pump, shower, get kids bags ready, feed dog, etc.
6:30-6:45 - First attempts at waking the monster that is Ava, and rousing the little bear cub that is Quinn.
6:45 - Feed and dress Quinn while yelling at Ava to get dressed, brush teeth, etc.
7:25 - Out the door, Ava hopping in the van while zipping her coat and putting on mittens/hats simultaneously
7:30 - Drop of Quinn at daycare - chat with Kizzy about local Nora Springs happenings
8:00 - Drop of Ava at preschool
8:20 - Arrive at the daily grind that is my job
4:30 - Leave work (Call those people I used to see on a daily basis and chat, yes I know while driving)
4:50 - Pick up girls from daycare.
5:00 - Arrive home, unload "gear", do dishes, light pickup
5:30 - Feed Quinn, play, go for a walk
6:00 - Make Supper
6:30-6:45 - Eat delicious meal
7:00 - Bath time for girls
7:30 - PJ's on, playtime
8:00 - Stories and kisses goodnight
8:05 - Ava comes out and says she didn't give Dad a hug
8:10 - Ava comes out and says she needs a drink
8:15 - Feed Quinn and put to bed after cuddling with Mama
8:30 - Fold a load or two of laundry, lay out clothes for tomorrow
9:00 - TV time for Mom and Dad
9:23 - Mom crashes in the recliner
No comments:
Post a Comment