Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dance Watch Night & Lyla Gets Baptized

Yahoo! It is March 23rd and I am now officially catching up into February with blogging memories! In current news, Daddy's home sick today, Mommy is counting down the days until April 18th, Caden is showing signs of becoming a tween, Ava has actually been very helpful the last two days, and Quinn moved up from her Lieutenant Dan crawl to normal baby crawling.

Ava looks like she was super-imposed into this picture to ruin this beautiful moment when Lyla was being blessed with holy water. But no that is truly her in all her dorky girl glory.


Why would I ever want to play with all these awesome toys when I could just chew on this box?


Also in February we got to go and watch Ava during dance one night. Even though my photography skills, well suck this is a great picture showing her just flying by. Giving her dear old mom and dad a care free wave as she skips around the circle without a care in the world.


I think Ava has been having some mixed emotions about dance lately. Most nights when we go she always complains in the car saying "I don't want to go to dance! It's boring!" But then when she gets out she always says after I ask her if she had fun, "Yep". Not real enthusiastic but still a yep. She loves the costumes and the whole idea of being on stage but both of those are pretty small parts in the entire process. I don't know if she is in dance because I want her to be or if she actually enjoys it. I know my wallet would be a little heavier if she wasn't but that really (surprisingly) doesn't have anything to do with it. I want her to do something she enjoys so I guess we will re-evaluate at the end of summer. Because I have already paid for these costumes this year and she will wear them dammit!



And a final dose of cute to end off this entry. This picture makes her look so old! With her little chin up and her neck poking out saying, "Hello I exist!" Quinn is so fun right now and very very loving. She is the best hugger and squeezes her Momma so tight when I get her up in the morning and pick her up from daycare in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment