So back in January (yes back in January) we went bowling with Grandma, Grandpa, Tony, Heather, Char, and Sara and her flavor of the month and a couple other friends joined us. It was a good time had by all. Except for at the end of the night when we wanted to leave and Ava had to throw a huge fit because she didn't win a toy from the now infamous "claw". Oh and also when Ava spilled an entire glass of Mountain Dew on sleeping angel Charlotte, oh and also when Ava ...... the list could go on and on. Doug and I split a pitcher of beer so I was to the point of not caring when most of her shennanigans were going on.

Caden checking the scores.

Hello, it is I Chubbo Baby with a mouthful of food as usual.
Ava going for a strike!
Go Heather! Grandma and I got stuck on the kiddie lane with the bumper pads. I totally whooped their butts though, including Caden and Ava! Whats Up!
Char just snoozing away.
No comments:
Post a Comment