Ava's Stats:Weight - 51.2 pounds 90% tile
Height 47 1/4 in 97% tile
Things Ava can Do:
Write her name
Can distinguish all colors
Can copy shapes and draw shapes independently
Can hop on one foot, skip, ride a bike without training wheels
Knows all her letters and how to write most of them
Can draw a person with a head, arms, legs, nose, eyes, mouth,etc.
Can create a pattern
Our doctor said that Ava seems more like a 7 year old than a girl that just turned 5. She said her overall demeanor, the way she talks, acts, etc. is alot more mature and advanced than most 5 year olds she sees. I hope that can explain why she gets in trouble sometimes at school and daycare. I think some of it is that she's bored! I think she acts more like she's 16!
Quinn's Stats:
Weight - 21 pounds 3 ounces - 90% tile
Height - 29 3/8 inches - 97% tile
Head Circ. - 46.5 cm - 97% tile
Things Quinn Can Do:
Army crawl
Say "mama" & "dada
Clap
Feed herself finger foods, a bottle and a sippy cup
Wave Bye Bye
Give Hugs & Kisses

It's funny how different things change from one baby to another. With Ava I was a total freak about everything she ate. Now with Quinn I pretty much let her have whatever, and this girl loves herself some ice cream! I think she is about to go in a food coma here from the delicious ice cream sandwitch she mutilated.
No comments:
Post a Comment