Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Want I Want I Want

I have a problem. It's called online shopping. Wait, let me back that up. It's more of an obsession of sorts. And it all stems from the thing of the moment that I have to be obsessed about. I can pretty much track what is going on in our lives by my Internet Browser. Graduating college = job websites, interview tips, then of course clothes for the interviews. Wedding = lets just say theknot.com consumed my life for 10 months. Remodeling P.O.S. House = hgtv.com, diy.com, valspar.com, ridiculous.com. Buying New House = niowarealty.com, (which I am still obsessed with and have to check out every new house on the market in a 6 county area) Kid Out Of Control = babycenter.com and others, but nothing really helped but time :) New Baby = every baby website imaginable, including the coming to Jesus moment I found Amazon Mom and also thought I needed all new baby gear then the realization that aint happening New Dog = petfinder.com, and every other site to see what the best pet would be, and what did all that time result in? A lab, the most common dog in America. And now we have begun First Birthday Party obsession. We really don't have anything HUGE going on in our lives right now which is very very awesome. But for me calm and relaxed can't stay long so I need to bury myself deep into planning the best first birthday party Nora Springs, Iowa has ever seen! The next thing I know to come is another first birthday party..... for the dog.
Baby Dougie, or what I think Baby Doug would look like. Sadly I have never seen a picture of Doug as a baby or even as a little kid. The youngest age I have every seen is about 13 and it was from the side. I am so lucky my mom was so great at saving memories. She has photo book upon photo book, then box upon box of projects and pictures.

Let me get that camera!

I almost got it!

Her hair is really starting to get longer and actually getting a little curl to it. It looks like none of my girls have inherited my wild crazy hair though. Ava used to have beautiful baby curls and now she has, well the mullet.


She loves her Mama!



Mullie working it out. You can also see in the background Stage 3 of the Kitchen "Remodel". The yellow color has really grown on me and looks twenty times better than tiny fruit baskets.




Usually I am able to sweep over hair good enough to cover the Mullet in the mornings but by the end of the day it is always showing its true form.



My girls and me, as happy as can be!



Ava and Stinky Ass

No comments:

Post a Comment