Lots of awesome stuff happening in our lives lately. Sunday my Aunt Vicky (an actual blog follower) and my Uncle Don welcomed into the world their new little baby girl, Devan Porter.
A very long story short they have waited a very very long time to meet her and she just must not have wanted to wait any longer to meet them because her birth mother gave birth to her 7 weeks early. Miss Devan is doing well especially because she has so many people praying, loving, and waiting to meet her when she (well her parents too) visit from Florida this summer.
Also, Danyel and David had their beautiful baby boy, Brett Christopher on Wednesday afternoon. Of course I had to fly down to Des Moines to get some snuggles in. I'm sure I overstayed my welcome in their hospital room, but that's what old friends are for right? Pictures to come of that little bugger.
We also have a wedding this weekend for Laura's sister, Jennifer. I love April weddings (yes my anniversary is April 25th). People are so excited to actually see other people, that have came out of their winter caves, drink, dance, and celebrate. So an early congratulations to Jake and Jennifer! Oh and Mom and Dad have Aunt Sara to babysit for the later part of the night, which means lots of drinking and dancing.
And yes I did record the stupid Royal Wedding and was almost late for work this morning because of it. I just can't help myself....
It hasn't been as nice at it was on this day in a LONG time. Come back Spring, we miss you!

I love outside and plastic sunglasses. That's from both me and Quinnie. Does anybody even buy sunglasses with the nose pieces on them anymore? I learned early on metal/plastic nose pieces and unruly curly hair do not mix.

I think this is Cinderella's pumpkin carriage. Or it could also be a bloody battle scene...
She has a new thing that right when we get home she has to change into either dress up clothes or a pair of pj's. Hey the girl loves comfort! There is also the beloved Justin Bieber microphone. Even Quinn is addicted to it.
Will anyone ever figure out how to hook the Zhu Zhu cages together?
So no one answered my last posts question. So I have concluded that I have millions of very shy followers. :)
OK....I just figured out how to even comment!!! No, I don't know how to hook the cages together!
ReplyDelete