Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

PTO Carnival

On March 19th (or 26th, I can't remember) we spent a night of fun at the Nora Springs PTO Carnival. They had blow ups, games, a silent auction, raffles, just a good fundraising time. I worked in the concession stand for the second half of the carnival so Doug was left to take over as ticket giver and baby watcher. It was obviously pretty hard to handle as they were out of there about 20 minutes after I started working. It totally cracks me up when he can't handle the kids. He came over to the stand completely flustered, " Quinn's about to blow out of her diaper and the kids are starving, we need to leave now!!" Now if I was in the same situation I would go to the bathroom change the supposedly blown out diaper. Get the kids some food from the obvious concession stand in front of me and keep going on my merry way. Men!


The girls hanging out after school, work and daycare.

The girls and the maniac/dog that will put me into a depression/cotton ball eater/ stinky farts Cooper. But how can I deny the happiness that results from his nastiness? Look at that huge grin!

Quinn the crawler - 10 1/2 months. I just realized too that I have been putting her age as 10 1/2 months for awhile now. She is now officially 11 months so I must have blurred the line between 9 and 11. Whatever, she's cute!

Caden with his Dumb & Dumber haircut a the Carnival.


Say What?!



Bringing back the classic ring toss. (This was also pre-Mullet)




She had some pretty good patience as she waited in line to play Plinko for well over 15 minutes. That's about 2 hours for a 5 year old.



Me-Ow!

No comments:

Post a Comment