Quinner Winner eating some Godfathers. It doesn't get better than that!So I've been doing some serious blog stalking lately. I'm talking check them all the time. I gave up facebook for Lent and have actually been doing really good. I don't know what the big difference is between blogs and facebook but somehow I feel blogs are "classier". As in facebook has gotten very annoying to me over time. A blog you can definitely still lie and brag about your life, but most are pretty honest and there are a lot less spelling errors (we'll except mine). See below for examples of my ranting:
It seems like you can group facebook status updates into a few small categories,
1. People that update about everything, Example : Off to work, getting my hair cut, dinner with so and so, then watching a movie - I could really give a rats ass about your boring ass life, please keep it to yourself.
2. Hypochondriacs- I'm so sick , bla bla bla- once I re-enter the facebook world I think I might just update my status with my barometric temperature everyday so people know how I really feel. Seriously people if you are that sick how do you find the time to type? And honestly I know I'm a mom but I don't need to know every time your kid pukes.
3. Sports, t.v. posts - O.k. I will admit there has been maybe one time I have put a status regarding a certain t.v. show but really I don't need a play by play for every football/basketball/soccer game on t.v. If you are really that hardcore of a fan why don't you just write a blog about it that I would have to choose to read? And yes I love American Idol, and so does my entire family (Nicole for Paul, Doug for James, Ava for Stefano), but I don't need to see "Poor Pia!!!" fifty times across my screen. So o.k. you obviously caught me that I did check facebook Friday morning :)
4. Days of the week updates - I have a calendar, a cell phone, a computer, a business phone, and even a little clock that all tell me what day it is. I don't need to know from you. I know your excited that it's Friday ,aren't we all, and then I know your sad its Monday, and then I know you have mixed emotions about Wednesday. Is your life that boring that all you have to "update" with is "After Monday and Tuesday its just WTF" We get it, you learned the days of the week. Get over it!
Quinn playing in her room. She has been all about baby dolls lately. Whenever she picks them up she gives them a big hug and kiss and rocks them back and forth. A-dorable!
As I was snapping tons of pictures of her playing in her room I didn't notice that she had taken a huge chunk out of that fake egg and was chewing away.
Hi Mama! Quinn in her adorable crib with all its hand me down splendor! 
Quinn and Caden on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Thank god Doug has no access to the outside world/Internet because if he saw this picture he would KEEL me. And probably most of you that are seeing it are speed dialing DHS so fast your fingers are burning. But let me explain. Quinn loves looking out the window in her room, especially when Sissy is out there (I don't know why I started referring to Ava as that because when I hear other people do it it puts me over the edge). She always holds on tight to the window and puts her little feet on the ledge. And I always hold on tight to her. So this day I had my camera in hand pulled it back as far as I could and moved my hand away a couple inches and look what we have, a baby hanging from a window...
(no babies were harmed in the taking of this picture)
"I'm going to get you!" Happy Work Free Weekend Non-Accountants of the World!
I JUST LOVE YOUR BLOGS! Although I miss you on Facebook!!!
ReplyDeleteWanna see pics of the mullet!!!
Love ya,
Vicky
Don't worry Vicky. Mullet pics will be coming!
ReplyDelete