First off, emails crack me up. Tarah and I work really hard all day because I think we send about 10-15 emails back and forth to each other on one given day. Mostly they are pretty random, or just written vent sessions, or even "did you see who's dating who on facebook, barf!" kind of messages but I love it.
Here's a sampling from just today:
Me: I think I might be hitting up a little Taco Bell today if you know what I mean
Tarah: Yummy! I love Taco Bell. I love the baha chalupa. So delish!
Me: I just ate two huge burritos. Not. A. Good. Idea.....
Tuesday night I took the girls over so they could meet Baby Cole. But really I just wanted an excuse (not like I need one) to snuggle with him some more. Don't mind Ava's face, supposedly after Quinns birthday party she fell asleep in the basement on the couch (this is true) and Caden was throwing hard objects at her face (questionable). Plus she also found some glittery lip gloss of Heidi's that was just far to fantastic for her juicy lips and decided to put it all over her face.
Quinn in her new chair from the Howe's for her birthday. Do you think she likes it?
Laura really pulled a fast one on us by having a scheduled c-section that she had known about for over 6 months. I told her I will never be able to trust her again for keeping such a HUGE secret. She said she had let it slip to me several times which now looking back I remember her telling me that she may have to have one but of course didn't put two and two together. Idiot!
There are kind-off cute newborns and then there are chubby cheeks, adorable thighs, and kissable little mouthed newborns. Baby Cole is definitely one of those!
He looks exactly like his big brother except for a head of beautiful red hair. You are a very special little baby Cole who has an awesome Mama, a pretty good Dad too, and a big sister and brother that are going to teach you a thing or two. Welcome to the party!





No comments:
Post a Comment