I guess this post isn't completely filled with just Ava. A good dose of two adorable cousins never hurt anyone right?
Charlotte and Quinn on a lazy Sunday morning
This little can crawl all over the place now. I love her tiny body and her adorable "jeggings".
Checking out Quinn's "gently used" high chair.
Wait a minute, check out MY sweet chair! And we finally have baby curls.
Ava's final farewell to preschool did not start off well as you can tell. Also, I have never seen a child that has to acquire so many things in her bed. I don't know where she finds room for her body. She has books, stuffed animals, zhu zhu pets, heck I even found $10 she stole from me once under her pillow (she must have the whole tooth fairy thing mixed up)
But the sun was shining and I wasn't going to let a turn on the wrong side of the bed get her down. I mean come on Last Day of School here people!
Today is going to be a great day! Well anything could have been better than the day before when Grandma forgot to pick her up from school...
Ava and her teacher Mrs. Brown.
She really did learn a lot this past school year. She has learned how to write all of her letters both uppercase and lowercase with the exception of a select few. She is the bomb at creating patterns. Can distinguish all her shapes including an octagon (I still have no clue what the hell that is). Is a master at cutting paper and paper only. And my proudest, getting along with others and listening to instructions much better! You Go Girl!








No comments:
Post a Comment