O.k. so I am really trying to up my blogging game. Now anyone can comment on posts instead of having to be a subscribed follower. So hopefully I don't get any creeps writing messages that will scare me away from the blogging world entirely. Also I changed my posting format so now I guess pictures upload in the way they are suppose to instead of backwards as they did before. So now for this post all the pictures are backwards. Great! Just deal with it this time and go in reverse order for all the Schrage Easter Shenanigans.
Easter day ended with pony trick riding for Ava, practicing Robin Hood skills with the bow and arrow for Caden, and naps and snuggles for Quinnie at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
After a very stressful church service with a 5 year old who still hasn't reached that all illusive "hump" of behaving in church, and a baby who loves the up-down game we headed down to Parkersburg for lunch at Aunt Sam and Uncle Jesse's. If we didn't give them a good dose of birth control I don't know what will work.
Quinn in her cutie pie Easter dress that was a leetle too small for her. Grandma should have known we have Mammoth babies around here when she bought this LAST May. Good thing that cardigan covered up the buttons that in no way were they coming together.
The Trouble Cousins.
While we were there for approximately 4 hours they together, knocked over a cement bird bath, filled this bird bath entirely full of bubbles, gave themselves a paper cut,sprayed each other with the hose to help heal the paper cut, knocked a full glass of milk over and got a bloody lip. But don't they look like they have it all?
Easter morning with Miss Quinn enjoying her very first Peep. Oh it makes a mother so proud.
Classic picture. Caden basking in the glory of all the eggs he found while Mullie sulks beside him because... GASP she only found 4 eggs and he found 8!!!
The Easter Bunny brought Ava, Tangled, just what she wanted!
A Pokemon DS game for Caden!
Quinn got a new Laurie Berkner Band CD that she absolutely LOVES. I think that one was also for Mom because that old Easter Bunny knew it wasn't going to be long before J. Biebs was tossed out the window if we didn't get a little different song selection.
Do Good Mom Award, visit Easter Bunny - Check! Of course on accident while we were at the mall, E.B. just happened to be sitting there. That thing has to be carrying some sort of infectious disease though. The "professional" photographer kept trying to get in my grill though because I wasn't having him take the picture as I was trying to delete old pictures off my camera to snap a couple quick ones. I think his exact words were," You know that's why I do this so you don't have to worry about it." I think my exact words were, "Shove it"
Gabby Lou making her blog debut! I know at that exact moment she was thinking,"People I can't even crawl let alone pick up eggs at this Easter Egg Hunt, and what is with the bunny ears? Seriously!"
She is the girls daycare "lady", Kizzy's beautiful 4 month baby girl and one of Quinn's B.F.F's. I need to snap more pics of her because she is a sweetie pie!
Ava at the Nora Springs Lions Club Easter Egg Hunt. They had a yummy omelet feed and awesome egg hunt the Saturday before Easter with a great turn out. I almost made Ava move up an age group as she is about 2 feet taller than all the kids her age and totally looked like she was scamming the egg hunt system.
Aunt Sara and Quinnie picking up eggs. Give me more candy!!!
See this baby does cry! She is getting much more demanding and sassy as she gets closer to her first birthday. Of course she is getting a lot funnier too. She can sit there and talk and talk for ever. I really need to invest in one of those new baby language decoders.
Another Mom Do Good Deed - Dying Eggs- Check!
She did a great job and I think we only had one spill!
Quinnie and Mama getting some squeezes in.

















Gotta love peeps! Glad Quinnie is getting trained in the proper peep etiquette! Head first baby!
ReplyDeleteI remember us splurging and eating a pack each, when it was just you and I in the car. I didn't even tell your mom---but you could never keep the secret!
Vicky