Alright I have way to many pictures on here. But how do you pick from a group of pictures that are really all great? Especially when I have one of the most adorable babes ever. Bottom line.So you'll just have to deal.
On Quinnie's actual birthday she got to have fun in the morning with all her friends at daycare. She brought mini cupcakes to share too but was totally showed up by her friend Brody's mom who brought all the kids mini Thomas The Train cakes. Impressive!
Gabby Lou (in the Bumbo), Brody, Braydin, Quinn and her favorite Grandma Christy (Kizzy's mom).
The girls and Kizzy enjoying the birthday.
Grandma and Grandpa had balloons delivered to daycare for the birthday girl. She loved them!! Right when she saw them she got very excited and hasn't left them alone since.
I was lucky enough to be able to leave work at noon so we could all spend the rest of the day together. We went to the park to enjoy the beautiful weather and so Quinn could catch up on some much needed swinging time.
An amazing birthday!
For supper Grandpa, Grandma, and Uncle Adam came over for pizza. She must have known it was her birthday because she had a very, "its my party and I'll cry if I want to attitude." I should clarify she was more like I will do whatever I want today and no body's stopping me!
Grandma brought over an ice cream cake so she could practice for her party on Saturday. She of course had no problem with this!
Once she opened her first present from Ava she didn't really want anything to do with the others. Ava told me she wanted to get her a stuffed Elmo. So I found an Elmo that gives kisses and she is in love! We also got her a pool for the backyard, some stacking toys, and a new outfit for her 1 year pictures.
The birthday party treats! Typical me and waiting until the last minute. I was hoping to have someone make her cake and cupcakes but of course put it off and everybody was busy with graduations. Go figure! So I dusted off my cupcake decorator and ordered a little smash cake from HyVee and everything turned out great. The little cake looked like junk but she had it destroyed in 5 seconds anyway. A couple guests even asked me who made the cupcakes. They have no faith in me... We also had suckers for everybody to take home with a little Happy Birthday message on them.
Great Grandma Shook and Uncle Adam chowing down on some grub.
For food we had BBQ chicken sandwiches, chips, beans, pasta salad and fresh fruit. Yummy!
Getting a little help blowing out her candle from Mommy.
Grandpa kept saying, "She's going to get sick." as she was eating her cake but we just let her keep going and she practically ate the entire thing. That's my girl!
I really want a new camera because 90% of the pictures of her opening her presents, eating her cake, etc. are blurry or really dark. Or it could be I need to quit giving the camera to Doug. Here she is with Aunt Sara and Cousin Charlotte checking out her new stroller! She absolutely loves it and pushes her babies all over the house.
Even brand new Baby Brett got to come! Here is Ava - 5 and Brett - 2 weeks relaxing in the recliner.
Quinn had lots of her little buddies there including Lyla, Charlotte, Myranda, Lucas and of course her big brother and sister. She is a very lucky little girl!















What a birthday - one to never forget!
ReplyDelete